Territory Sales / Food Equipment Manufacturer
Milwaukee, WI 53203 | Remote Friendly
Sales / Food Equipment Manufacturer
Deville Technologies, a manufacturer and distributor of heavy duty cutting equipment for the food processing industry is hiring a Territory Sales Representative for the Midwest.
Deville Technologies is a manufacturer and value-added distributor of heavy duty cutting equipment for the food processing industry. Deville’s food cutting equipment is designed and built to help their customers maximize their profits by providing them with the ultimate food cutting solutions. With over 30 years of experience in the sanitary food equipment industry, they provide an exemplary service commitment to their clients, and are one of the most respected brands in the food cutting industry.
As our Sales Representative for the Midwest, you will develop new accounts to expand market reach by targeting the dairy industry. You will nurture relationships with existing customers and work closely with marketing to ensure Deville’s marketing strategy is in line with the latest market trends. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, your work ethic, ambition, self-motivation and initiative will translate into sales success. Your success will also be determined by your ability to work closely with your sales and engineering team. Bring new and improvement design ideas to the team. Build long-term quality relationships with customers by delivering value based products and services.
- Develop and grow new direct accounts.
- Nurture relationships with existing customers.
- Perform disciplined prospecting and track activity.
- Technical acumen in a related field and the ability to work autonomously with limited supervision.
- Work closely with the sales and engineering team.
- Participate with new technology development and improvement
- Qualify, control the sales process and close sales.
- Attend sales meetings and training seminars as required.
- Prepare and present PowerPoint sales presentations to maintenance managers, project managers, technical directors, owners, and CEO’s.
- Travel to client locations for demonstrations and/or sales presentations.
- Travel to trade shows.
- 3+ years of outside sales experience with a technical acumen.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Value based sales skills with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Competitive, confident and assertive with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to talk to C-level or technical audiences.
- Ability to understand the customer’s industry and core business skills.
- Effective sales, marketing time, and project management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and CRM.
- Ambitious and driven to achieve results.
- Spanish or other language would be an asset
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Deville Technologies will reward your sales talents with a competitive compensation plan to include a base salary plus incentive commission plan. First year expected earnings to $150K. You will also receive a generous benefits package including medical, vacation and holiday. Advantageous perdiem, car mileage, company phone and travel expenses.
If you are a Sales producer focused on results, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about Deville Technologies, visit: www.devilletechnologies.com
Donna Wells, SR HR Consultant
Sales / business development / outside sales / territory manager / account executive / manufacturing / dairy / district sales manager/ industrial food equipment / independent rep / mechanical engineer / territory sales / outside sales / sanitary food equipment / WI / IL / IN / ND / SD / KS / M / IO / MS / OH / NB / MI