Territory Sales / Industrial
$70-90K + commissions + benefits Kansas City, MO 66104
AIMCO, a global distributor and manufacturer of industrial power tools is hiring a Sales Representative for the Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, Kansas, Nebraska territory.
AIMCO, headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is a global marketer and manufacturer of industrial power tools used for assembly operations. For nearly 50 years, AIMCO has offered a comprehensive line of Electric, Pneumatic and Cordless tools and controllers for sophisticated engineered assembly systems. We have built a reputation of unmatched product quality, service, integrity and customer satisfaction. We are known for our hi-tech tools and accessories with unmatched after-sale service and support.
As our Regional Sales Manager you will sell direct and through distribution channels to automotive and tier one manufacturing industries. Call on engineer, production and procurement managers of large corporations to identify new business opportunities. Build relationships, discover and determine the best solution for a variety of assembly challenges. You will be backed by world class products, continuous product development, hi-tech sales tools, CRM, responsive customer service, superior after sale technical support as well as professional sales and product training.
Reporting to your District Sales Manager, you will have an unlimited income growth opportunity where you can bring your ideas, creatively develop new distributor partners, and continuously build your technical expertise as we continue to deploy cutting edge / hi-tech technology. Earn 5% commission on sales with an average sale in the $20-$50K range and with opportunities to sell tools upward to $600K+.
- Develop and close new accounts through disciplined prospecting and relationship building.
- Successfully attain sales goal of $800K - $1M in revenues.
- Effectively work your territory calling on key accounts 2x/mo to penetrate throughout multiple departments.
- Perform solution-based sales meetings with decision makers (Engineers, Production and Procurement Managers.)
- Continuously develop knowledge of our wide product offerings.
- Maintain a CRM database to keep track of sales activity, company contacts, meetings and phone calls.
- Attend trade shows and company meetings.
- Qualify, control and close sales.
- Industrial sales experience selling hi-tech, complex industrial assembly solutions direct or through distribution channels.
- Experience developing strong relationships and revenue growth with channel executives and sales personnel.
- Experience working in automotive, heavy equipment, appliance agriculture, wind, nuclear, rail, aerospace assembly and manufacturing is helpful.
- Proficiency and experience with electronics, electronic controls, mechanical principals, low level software programming, high torque tools, a plus.
- 2-year degree in applicable field and/or 3-years relevant work experience.
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Effective use of CRM tools to facilitate the sales process.
- Willing and able to travel throughout territory with an average of 2 overnights/week.
- Consultative mind-set with excellent communication and listening skills.
- Analytical problem solver, results-oriented, ambitious, goal-oriented and accountable.
- High energy and disciplined to work your territory and achieve sales results.
- Competitive, confident and assertive with a strong work ethic.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
AIMCO will reward your sales talents with a compensation plan that includes a base salary plus an uncapped commission plan not hindered by high GP requirements. Sales reps average $80k to $120K per year and upward to $300K. You will enjoy a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; 401(k), profit sharing plan, vacation time and auto allowance. We will reimburse travel and operational expenses and provide a laptop, iPad and cell phone.
If you are a proven sales performer, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about AIMCO, please visit: http://www.aimco-global.com/
Donna Wells, Senior HR Consultant
Sales / business development / outside sales / territory manager / manufacturing / technical sales / sales representative / account executive / account manager / industrial engineer / sales engineer / channel sales / district manager / IL / MO / IA / KS / NE / industrial sales / regional sales