Territory Sales / Manufacturing
Houston, TX 77063
Shuttleworth, a division of PROMACH Product Handling, is hiring a Territory Sales Representative for the South-Central US.
Shuttleworth is the integrated handling solutions division of PROMACH. As part of PROMACH’s custom machinery and material handling business line, Shuttleworth’s integrated product handling offers solutions to increase efficiency, maximize profitability, and minimize risk. Automotive, electronics, paper conversion, pharmaceuticals, food, health, beauty markets and beyond, manufacturers across the globe rely on Shuttleworth. PROMACH is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia.
As a Territory Sales Representative, you will contribute to company success by developing leads, establishing productive customer relationships, building and maintaining 3rd party relationships, and closing business to achieve targeted sales goals. Bring value to our team with your entrepreneurial and positive attitude. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, you will provide a solution selling approach to customer projects in support of closing business.
- Research and prospect for potential customers (phone calls, e-mails, conferences, tradeshows and network within the industry).
- Develop new accounts from leads and prospecting efforts and successfully negotiate contracts.
- Maintain existing account relationships in a professional and profitable manner.
- Promote and sell Shuttleworth equipment and establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base. (this includes developing, maintaining and executing an Account Plan).
- Achieve and maintain annual sales goals.
- Maintain a prospect-customer CRM database.
- Prepare and present sales proposals, power point presentations and solutions.
- Attend training sessions and company functions as required.
- Stay abreast of new technology, market developments, appropriate standards, and competitor offerings.
- 5-10 years of proven sales experience.
- Bachelor’s or Technical Degree, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering preferred.
- Strong written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to identify customer needs and match requirements with company services/solutions.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with AutoCAD and CRM systems.
- Conveyor/Automation machinery experience.
- Established contacts in various industries.
- Travel to 60% to include overnights.
- Hunter mentality with strong desire to drive results.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Shuttleworth will reward your sales talents with an attractive base salary of $80-85K plus commission. Annual income targeted to exceed $100K. You will also receive a benefits package including a comprehensive medical/dental program, life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with company match and a wellness program.
If you enjoy solutions sales, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about Shutttleworth, a division of PROMACH, please visit https://www.ProMachBuilt.com
Donna Wells, Sr. HR Consultant
Sales / outside sales / regional sales / territory sales / account manager / business development / Mechanical Engineer / Industrial Engineer / technical / conveyor / material handling / packaging / manufacturing / handling solutions / AutoCAD
Conveyor solutions / integrated systems