Territory Sales / Medical Device
Fort Worth, TX 75225
Coffey Medical, a manufacturer’s rep firm for Philips Healthcare, is hiring a Territory Sales Representative to be based in the Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas area.
Coffey Medical is a 27-year-old manufacturer representative and distributor of specialty medical device and software technology. We market and sell to US hospitals and the out-of-hospital market. For Philips Zymed Holter solution, we handle sales in all hospitals. In 16 states, we cover all hospitals for cardiograph and stress testing devices sales. Since 1991, Coffey Medical has been aggressively growing every year through its outstanding sales strategies.
As our Territory Sales Rep, you will cover the Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi markets. Develop new business for Philips Healthcare's cardiograph and stress test product line by using your professional sales talents to call on an extensive database of prospects and established customers. Based in the Texas territory, you will use traditional inside and outside sales strategies to close new business with viable prospects (Department Managers in hospitals and Business Managers in hospital owned physician practices.) Using advanced technology sales tools, build a robust sales pipeline through your disciplined sales activity. Reporting to the President/Sales Manager, you will receive coaching, mentoring, and product training along with world-class sales skill training. This is an existing territory with established customers and a funnel health of opportunities already established approaching $2 million in sales this year.
- Meet and exceed all sales goals.
- Develop new business by regularly Cold Calling on hospitals and physician practices in your multi-state territory.
- Develop leads from other Philips reps and Philips marketing efforts.
- Deliver sales presentations to key prospects and convert prospects to customers by moving opportunities to closure.
- Maintain CRM database of existing, new, and potential customers using SalesForce and recording sales activity daily.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings.
- 3+ years of outside sales experience with at least 2 years selling to hospitals practices.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work well with a Fortune 500 size company and its reporting requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in sales, business, or similar field.
- Prefer experience selling medical devices software or diagnostic devices.
- Experience working and traveling a multi-state territory. 30-45% travel.
- Proven track record of success in generating your own leads, negotiating, and closing sales.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Highly proficient computer skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Avid user of CRM software solutions; experience with Salesforce is a plus!
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and follow up skills.
- Highly energetic, driven self-starter.
- Burning desire to earn $100k+ and willing to do what it takes to make it happen!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Coffey Medical will reward your talents with an attractive base salary of $40-60k, plus a lucrative quarterly and annual incentive commission/bonus plan. First year total compensation expected to be $80k+. Second year income expected to be $80k -150k+. There is no limit to compensation for star performers.
If you are a proven healthcare sales professional, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about Coffey Medical, please visit www.coffeymedical.com
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Territory Sales / Sales Manager / Outside Sales / Inside Sales / Sales Professional / diagnostic / medical devices / business development / territory manager / sales representative / account executive / account manager / channel sales / EKG / cardiograph / medical device distributor / district manager / VP of sales / Director of Sales / healthcare / regional sales