Territory Sales / Robotics
$70-85K + bonus + benefits Fort Wayne, IN 46804
Allied Automation Inc., an industrial technology distributor, is hiring a Territory Sales Representative for Fort Wayne, IN
Allied Automation, Inc., is a well-established family owned, full service, high technology distributor located on the northeast side of Indianapolis. We provide manufacturing automation solutions to industry in the areas of motion control (Mitsubishi Electric, Emerson), collaborative robots, sensors, safety light curtains and scanners. Servicing the manufacturing community for over 35 years, Allied Automation continues to thrive in their industry.
As our Territory Sales professional, you will be responsible for developing new account sales of our entire line of collaborative robots. This is a Robot Sales Specialist role that stretches across IN and OH. You will work with individuals from sales and product marketing on strategic opportunities where collaboration is needed to win. You will identify and convert new potential customers and deepen relationships with existing customers. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, you will be part of a winning team serving a growing territory.
- Drive new and existing business efforts.
- Follow up on sales leads and schedules customer visits.
- Assist at trade shows and other marketing events.
- Coordinate evaluations utilizing the Applications Engineering team.
- Manage internal and external information through software systems.
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing or industrial sales preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or industrial technology.
- Proven success at building rapport and productive customer relationships through effective communication at all levels (e.g. maintenance staff to C-level)
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Dynamic, results-minded individuals who will aggressively drive new and existing business efforts.
- Proven sales experience and a good track record for exceeding sales targets is required.
- Self-sufficiency with web-based CRM products.
- Able to travel up to 50% within territory (limited overnight travel).
- High Energy, confident, and assertive with a strong work ethic.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Allied Automation will reward your business acumen with a base salary of $75K - $80K, plus a commission incentive program based on experience. Total first year compensation expected to be $80-130K. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes, health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)retirement plan.
If you are a proven results producer, we encourage you to apply online.
To learn more about Allied Automation, visit: www.allied-automation.com
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
Business Development / manufacturing / automation solutions / industrial / sales / account manager / manufacturing automation solutions / account executive / regional account manager / outside sales / sales rep / District sales / technical sales Territory Sales / robotics / Purdue / University of Notre Dame / Rose-Hulman