Territory Sales / Software
Minneapolis, MN 55404
Rand Simulation, a provider of engineering simulation software solutions, is hiring a Territory Sales Representative for the MN, WI, IA, IL and MO territory.
Rand Simulation, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way engineers leverage simulation software to design, develop and ultimately manufacture products in a wide variety of industries. We are a strategic North American channel partner for ANSYS, the leader in engineering simulation software that predicts product design performance under real-world environments. Rand Simulation helps organizations bring their product vision to reality through incorporating engineering simulation technology into the product development process. Our company is well positioned for continued growth.
As our Territory Sales / Account Manager in the MN, WI, IA, IL, MO region, you will build long-term relationships with C-level and engineering decision makers in a variety of industries. With Rand Simulation as a proven North American leader in engineering simulation solutions, you will focus on sales growth and new client acquisition, along with existing client expansion. Position Rand Simulation as the primary engineering solution software for our customers. You will drive all sales activities from lead generation through close for new and renewal ANSYS software business. Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales and Services, you have an excellent opportunity to create and verbalize your ideas in collaboration with our customers and internal experts.
- Drive all sales activities, while building a pipeline for achieving sales objectives.
- Lead client and prospect interactions throughout the buying process to ensure proper qualification, needs assessment, differentiation, ROI and a smooth implementation.
- Serve as a trusted business advisor to develop and maintain relationships with current and prospective clients across all levels of the organization.
- Create and deliver sales presentations that provide solution offerings through analysis, while securing stakeholder endorsement.
- Coordinate sales efforts and campaigns with sales leadership, marketing, engineering and accounting for a streamlined process and tactical execution of strategic planning.
- Forecast product sales, renewal revenues and consulting services.
- Collaborate with engineering to communicate sales objectives, level-set expectations and relay client technical feedback.
- 5 years of sales experience with a proven record of producing results.
- Knowledge of ANSYS products/services is a plus.
- Ability to diagnose business needs with an understanding of engineering analysis and technology.
- Experience with connecting and selling at the VP and C-Level.
- Unwavering persistence, tenacity and creativity in prospecting (phone/email/social).
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Desire to perform all interactions with integrity, respect and transparency.
- Proficiency in using Salesforce and LinkedIn.
- Able and willing to travel up to 50%.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Rand Simulation will reward your sales and business acumen with an activity based plan that includes an aggressive compensation plan with commissions. Expected first year earnings potential of $100K+. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long-term disability, flexible spending account, 401(k)retirement plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, vacation, paid holidays and sick leave.
If you enjoy building client relationships and applying your technical mindset, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about Rand Simulation, visit: www.randsim.com
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
sales / account manager / sales representative / engineering software / territory sales / account representative / sales consultant sales executive / software solutions / engineering / business development / territory representative / account executive / territory manager / district sales manager / sales manager