Territory Sales / Specialty Chemicals
Atlanta, GA 30318
Organic Dye & Pigments, LLC, a leading colorant solution provider is seeking a Territory Sales Representative for GA, FL, AL, MS, SC territory.
Organic Dye & Pigments, LLC is a leading colorant solution provider offering a wide range of high quality dyes, pigments and specialty chemicals used in a diversified base of industries including Textiles, Agriculture, Coatings, Construction Materials, and others. Since 1949, our company has continued to develop an extremely broad technological knowledge base which differentiates us in the market and has contributed to our steady growth.
As our Territory Sales professional, you will interface with Plant Managers, Operations Managers, and CEO’s in manufacturing. You will identify and convert new potential customers and deepen relationships with existing customers. Your proactive and enterprising approach to generating new business will deliver great success in this territory. Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, headquartered in Concord, NC, you will be part of a growing company who makes customer service and environmental sustainability their primary mission.
- Grow existing business and develop new opportunities for growth.
- Provide customers with proper guidance and understanding toward solutions.
- Perform product trials and sales/technical presentations.
- Provide customer education and support for trouble-shooting, custom-formulation, and physical property testing through our labs.
- Maximize sales volume and gross margin for all product lines.
- 3+ years of experience selling into industrial manufacturing companies.
- Prefer experience selling colorants, dyes, or pigments in the Textile, Agriculture, Coatings, or Construction Materials industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or experience selling specialty chemicals.
- Proven success at building rapport and productive customer relationships through effective communication at all levels (e.g. maintenance staff to C-level).
- Diligent in planning and accomplishing goals.
- Dynamic, results-minded individuals who will aggressively drive new and existing business efforts.
- Self-sufficiency with web-based CRM products.
- Able to travel up to 60% within territory (limited overnight travel).
- Confident, hunter mentality with a strong work ethic.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Organic Dyes & Pigments will reward your ability to generate new business with base salary of $60 - $70K, plus uncapped commissions and an annual incentive bonus. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes, health, dental, a car allowance and a 401(k)retirement plan.
If you are a dynamic and enterprising sales professional, we encourage you to apply online.
To learn more about Organic Dye & Pigments, LLC visit: www.organicdye.com
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
business development / textile / industrial / sales / account manager / account executive / sales manager / regional account manager / outside sales / sales rep / district sales / territory Sales /coatings / dyes / pigment / chemicals / colorants / GA / FL / AL /MS / territory manager