Chicago, IL 60601
Conveyor Solutions, Inc., a material handling systems integrator, is hiring a Territory Sales Rep for the Chicago, Illinois. Work hard, work smart and have fun!
Conveyor Solutions, is a turnkey system integrator of material handling equipment and systems. As a full-service integrator, we partner with the most advanced and reputable manufacturers in our industry. We provide engineered solutions to the pharmaceutical, manufacturing, retail industry, and others. Our solutions range from complex highly-automated systems, including ASRS, sortation, carousels, and conveyor solutions to horizontal belts. Since 1997 Conveyor Solutions continues to have a proven history of excellence in implementing solutions.
As our Territory Sales Rep, you will blend your engineering background with your sales skills. Visit customer sites regularly throughout your territory to understand our customers’ operations and recommend how we can add value. You will represent and build the Conveyor Solutions brand by identifying business needs and growth plans, educate key decisions makers, and recommend integration solutions. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, your success in this position requires anticipating customer needs and proactively customizing solutions to meet the customer’s business objectives.
- Develop and maintain an annual sales plan.
- Manage and grow relationships with current customers in established territory.
- Develop new customer relationships by identifying business needs and growth plans, educating key decision makers, and recommending integrated solutions to achieve business goals.
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively customize solutions.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, some with assistance from estimating and engineering for larger projects.
- Collect data that accurately represents customer requirements and develop concepts that range from manual to fully automation solutions.
- Prepare proposals that include technical and functional, follow-up, negotiate and close deals.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and support.
- Prepare Master Estimate Sheets for proposals showing all project costs.
- Process orders and inform customers of project status (includes shipping, installation, start-up, to final payment.
- Manage internal and external information through software systems.
- 3+ years of sales experience; material handling systems and/or distribution operations experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology or related experience preferred.
- Proven track record of developing and closing business.
- Proven success at building rapport and productive customer relationships through effective communication at all levels (e.g. maintenance staff to C-level)
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Self-sufficiency with web-based CRM products.
- Ability to read drawings and visualize details in three dimensions.
- Knowledge of mechanical equipment and installation.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Rel. 2014, a plus.
- Able to travel up to 25-50% within territory. (4-hour radius)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Conveyor Solutions, Inc. will reward your business acumen with $80K - $90K expected first year earnings. Second year expected earning potential is $150K+. Commissions are paid at 40% of gross profits. You will also receive a competitive benefit package that includes, health, dental and disability insurance, vacations and holidays, and a 401(k) Retirement plan. All expenses paid, including auto maintenance/gas, laptop and cell phone allowance.
If you enjoy building customer relationships and using your technical mindset, we encourage you to apply online.
To learn more about Conveyor Solutions, visit: www.conveyorsolutions.com
Donna Wells, HR Consultant
Business Development / manufacturing / automation solutions / industrial / sales / account manager / manufacturing / account executive / sales manager / regional account manager / outside sales / sales rep / territory sales / senior applications engineer / conveyors / pallet integration / lifting solutions / engineer / engineered solutions / Purdue / Rose-Hulman