Warehouse Shop Manager
Indianapolis, IN 46226
Anthony Products, a distributor of surgical instruments and medical supplies, is hiring a 1st shift Warehouse Inventory Control specialist in Indianapolis.
Anthony Product is a well-established family owned company located on the northeast side of Indianapolis. We are an internationally recognized distributor and manufacturer of surgical instruments, medical supplies and ENT equipment for ENTs, plastic surgeons, and dermatologists. And, we are the only distributor serving ENT professionals with a full-line catalog of medical products specific to their specialty. Servicing the medical community for close to 50 years, it a great time to join Anthony Products!
As a key member of our warehouse team, you will play an active role in day-to-day shipping, receiving, and inventory control. Organize inventory, manage UPS/FedEx manifest, and use your mechanical skills to oversee product quality control of incoming shipments. Reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager, you will play a vital role in upholding our commitment to top-notch customer service. This is a physical warehouse position and requires the ability to lift, carry, bend, climb, and move adeptly throughout the warehouse.
- Receive, ship, inspect and process products in an orderly predetermined sequence.
- Operate the FedEx/UPS shipping manifest station.
- Accurately select items from inventory according to pick-lists, packing slips, and prepare shipments in a timely manner.
- Order all shipping supplies and maintain warehouse equipment and work area.
- Use your attention to detail to ensure accurate order tracking and record keeping.
- Disassemble and assemble incoming products for quality control. (i.e. exam beds)
- Load and offload trucks.
- Be a champion of continuous process improvement.
- Minimum 2 years of warehouse experience preferably in a distribution setting.
- Prior medical supply product experience is a plus.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Good understanding of the inventory process.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities in all daily activities.
- Basic math skills, tech savvy with good oral and written communication skills necessary.
- Detail oriented to ensure accuracy of tasks.
- Physically capable of lifting 50 - 70 lbs. (Most outgoing packages are under 10 lbs.)
- Forklift Certification and Hazardous Shipping Training is preferred but not required. Will train.
- Must be dependable and have a strong work ethic.
- Self-starter with an excellent “can do” attitude!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Anthony Products will reward your talents with a base salary of $40K or based on experience. You will also receive an excellent benefit package that includes 100% premium paid employee medical, AFLAC, paid PTO and holidays, and a 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
If you love to work in a fast-paced and physically oriented environment, we encourage you to apply online now.
To learn more about Anthony Products, visit www.anthonyproducts.com
Tammy Prehoda, HR Consultant
Warehouse / warehouse manager / shipping clerk / receiving clerk / inventory / order picker / forklift driver / manufacturing / medical equipment / distribution / supplies / Warehouse assistant / Purchasing / Buyer / shop manager / warehouse associate / warehouse lead